Friday, May 23, 2008

At Home With Samantha Pynn


I received my latest issue of Style at Home (my favorite Canadian design magazine) and I fell in love with the home of design editor Samantha Pynn. I was all ready to post pictures of her home, but fabulous blogger All Things Bright & Beautiful beat me to the punch. She did a FABULOUS post on Mrs. Pynn's home and apparently it was something that one of my favorite bloggers - Emily of Design Smack, was going to post before she ended her blog. I miss Design Smack so much!!! You should definitely check out the rest of the pictures on All Things Bright and Beautiful. You won't be disappointed!!!!

I particularly love the bench featuring Alan Campbell's blue zig zag fabric. I actually saw these benches on sale at Restoration Hardware (looking MUCH different) a while back and thought of reupholstering them. I didn't buy them and now I am kicking myself for it. That bench is so damn chic! Here is a before picture of the bench from Restoration Hardware. It is called the Hudson Leather Piano Bench and it is available for $349. I wish it was still on sale :(


1 comment:

  1. Argumentative essaywell i rarely leaves comment on any site but your blog is really so amazing that i can't stop myself from making comment on it...

    ReplyDelete