Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mary McGee Interiors


I really love the look of this living room by L.A. designer Mary McGee. I own the white parsons desk from West Elm- which I love, but sometimes it can get a bit crowded. I never thought to use the West Elm parsons dining table as a desk. Genius! I love the contrast of the white table against the dark brown bookshelves. You know I love that zebra rug as well! The ultra modern Louis Ghost chairs are paired well with the antique armchair. I love mixing the old with the new. I think too much modern makes a place feel sterile.

I've included some more photos of this L.A. bungalow below and to see more you can check out the April issue of House Beautiful magazine. You should also take the time to check out Mary McGee's portfolio online. Her style is very glamorous, modern, and chic but classic at the same time. Apparently Mary will also be coming out with her own line of furniture soon, so be sure to stay tuned for that. I know I will!



No comments:

Post a Comment