Saturday, March 1, 2008

Some More J Crew Love



Ok... I swear I don't work for J Crew and I promise I will cool it on the J Crew posts for a while but I had to mention them just one more time. The past two seasons we have seen J Crew shoot their ad campaigns in Paris and Rome, and now they are doing it again in Palm Springs. That's right, the latest photo shoot took place at the fabulous mid-century classic Kaufmann House in Palm Springs, CA.


Many of you may recognize the home from Slim Aarons book "A Place in the Sun" where this famed shot was taken many years ago. You can check out more fabulous pictures on the J Crew website. I also spied yet another fantastic necklace that I desperately want. I really should just stop going to the website because it has become a bit like torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment