Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Inspiration from Design Inc.




With the craziness of everyday life, I think it is really important to take some time to just stop and relax once in a while -whether it be a few minutes everyday or once a week for several hours. One way I relax is to spend time outdoors. Something about the fresh air, the sun, and the breeze helps me to totally zone out. I really wish I could have an outdoor space like the downtown deck pictured above.

This beautiful outdoor space was designed by the Canadian design team Design Inc. Design Inc. has been on HGTV Canada for four seasons and I only recently discovered that you can watch this amazing show on the Fine Living Channel Saturdays and Sundays at 7:30pm (hello Tivo!). Below are a few highlights of projects that have been featured on the show. You should definitely take some time and browse through the portfolio of rooms showcased online. There is so much inspiration!








No comments:

Post a Comment