West coast girl who loves all things to do with design and especially loves anything and everything turquoise.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
I've Been Tagged!
The lovely Erin of one of my favorite blogs Elements of Style has tagged me! Apparently this means that I have to list 6 things that are weird or unusual about me and then tag 3 more people. It was hard to narrow down the list because I have A LOT of weird things about me, but the following is what I settled on:
1. I have a subscription to 25 magazines, and I still want more! It is a sickness really.
2. I love weddings so much that I have seriously, seriously considered becoming a wedding planner.
3. I was featured in tabloid magazine UsWeekly once.
4. I don't like any kind of gourmet cheese. I like pizza, macaroni and cheese, grilled cheese, etc., but put a plate of fancy cheeses in front of me and I will likely gag. Does this make me Un-American?
5. I have moved 14 times in 25 years. I guess you could say I have become an expert packer.
6. Oh, and I am licensed to practice law in the state of California. No seriously! But don't hold it against me...
I now tag M.A. Belle, Girl Meets Glamour, and Visual Yummy. Apologies to you if you have already been tagged!