Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged!


The lovely Erin of one of my favorite blogs Elements of Style has tagged me! Apparently this means that I have to list 6 things that are weird or unusual about me and then tag 3 more people. It was hard to narrow down the list because I have A LOT of weird things about me, but the following is what I settled on:

1. I have a subscription to 25 magazines, and I still want more! It is a sickness really.

2. I love weddings so much that I have seriously, seriously considered becoming a wedding planner.

3. I was featured in tabloid magazine UsWeekly once.

4. I don't like any kind of gourmet cheese. I like pizza, macaroni and cheese, grilled cheese, etc., but put a plate of fancy cheeses in front of me and I will likely gag. Does this make me Un-American?

5. I have moved 14 times in 25 years. I guess you could say I have become an expert packer.

6. Oh, and I am licensed to practice law in the state of California. No seriously! But don't hold it against me...

I now tag M.A. Belle, Girl Meets Glamour, and Visual Yummy. Apologies to you if you have already been tagged!

No comments:

Post a Comment