Friday, April 11, 2008

Lipstick Jungle Jewelry

I am totally sad that there are no new episodes of Lipstick Jungle. The fashion on that show was to die for!!! In particular, I always thought that the jewelry that each character wore was AMAZING. One of my favorite pair of earrings worn on the show are these Turquoise Chandelier Earrings by Siman Tu. They are $300 and you can buy them at Vivre.



Speaking of earrings, I am obsessed with these oversize pearl and pave earrings seen on Lindsay Price. I have searched everywhere for them but had no luck.


The closet thing I found were these ones below from Betsey Johnson but they look cheap in real life, plus they don't have pave diamonds (real or faux). Anyone have any idea where to find the earrings from the show?


No comments:

Post a Comment