Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hip Hilton Home

Everyone needs to run out and get the March issue of InStyle Magazine immediately... seriously. It is 482 pages of pure bliss. One of the show stoppers in the issue for me was the profile on Nicky Hilton's home. It is so unbelievably chic and fabulous. I was actually a bit surprised about Nicky's decor style because I thought it might be more like her sister Paris's home which is very pink barbie. Hilton's color palette of black and white with touches of color is fabulous and ultra modern. It is the perfect pad for a mid twenty something Hollywood socialite. The issue also showcases Eva Longoria's to die for shoe closet, along with photos of rooms from Diane von Furstenberg, Loulou de la Falaise, Betsey Johnson, and Jacopo Etro. AMAZING!

Photographed by Paul Costello. 




Could you just die over this vintage Chanel serving tray?


Love the combo of the banana leaf wallpaper with the pink chairs. So Beverly Hills Hotel!


I never thought I would like a glossy black patent leather headboard but I think it looks amazing in Nicky's bedroom. So glamorous!

For a comparison, below is a picture of Paris Hilton's pink bedroom.



To watch Nicky give a personal tour of her home, check out this link. I cannot even begin to handle her shoe closet. TO DIE FOR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment