Monday, April 7, 2008

Ivanka the Interior Decorator


We have all seen photos of Ivanka Trump's fabulous NYC apartment. It is practically legendary in the blogging world. Ivanka also did an amazing job decorating her jewelry store on Madison Avenue. Now Ivanka has done it again, helping to decorate her 26 year-old assistant Darcy McNutt's one-bedroom apartment.

I LOVE what Ivanka has done with the space! I think she should forget real estate all together and open up her own interior design firm. She has such a great eye for mixing patterns and colors as well as pairing high end items with thrift store finds. I generally love the look of grey walls and I am crazy over the Silver Pony Skin Wallpaper used in the living room. I am also totally obsessed with the mirrored cabinets in the kitchen. So utterly glamorous! You can see these photos, along with a few others, in the May issue of Glamour magazine. Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment