Thursday, April 10, 2008

At Home With Nordstrom

Have you visited Nordstrom lately? If you are like me, the answer is yes. However, I bet that a lot of you don't take the time to visit Nordstrom's very small home accessories department. I don't blame you either. The department is typically hidden on the 3rd floor and is often so small that it is barely noticeable. Ordinarily I would say to skip the home accessories department and go straight for the shoes but lately Nordstrom has been stepping up their game. The last time I visited, I spotted ornate black and white chinese garden stools along with a very chic black and chrome bar cart (similar to the one below from Plantation LA).

Unfortunately, Nordstrom doesn't seem to carry a lot of the fabulous items I saw in the store online, but I have included a few other items that I think are perfectly lovely.

Peacock Pillow Sham

Chrysanthemum Plaque


Metallic Shell Set

Next time you happen to be at Nordstrom, it might be worth it to take a quick peek into the home accessories department.

No comments:

Post a Comment