Sunday, November 25, 2007

Ivanka on Madison

(Photo by John Marshall Mantel for The New York Times)

The first time I saw Ivanka Trump's apartment I fell in love with it. It was nothing like I expected. Her home has a great mix of vintage and modern so it should come as no surprise that the jewelry store she just opened on Madison Avenue in New York is just as lovely. I love that Ivanka created an atmosphere that is more hip high end clothing boutique than it is stiff and sterile expensive jewelry store. I love her entire color scheme and especially the pop of canary yellow in the Asian inspired hutch. While I probably won't be able to afford any of her jewelry, I will be sure to stop in Ivanka's shop just to take a look around.

Below are a few pictures of Ivanka's apartment. I love absolutely everything about it. Notice the turquoise foo dogs in her living room!!!



(Photos courtesy of StyleCourt)

No comments:

Post a Comment