Monday, November 26, 2007

Beauty Gifts


I love everything Jo Malone. I think all of her scents are absolutely divine. This Bath Oil Collection includes six scents - Orange Blossom, Amber & Lavender, Grapefruit, Lime Basil & Mandarin, Pomegranate Noir, and Blue Agava & Cacao. Don't the names alone just make you want to try them? You can buy this gift set at Saks.

I have already discussed my love of soaps and I think this collection of soaps from Claus Porto is incredible. These soaps were featured on Oprah's favorite things and I also spotted them in some of the hottest magazines like Vogue and Allure. They really would make a perfect gift. You can buy all different sorts of assorted soaps along with other fabulous lotions and potions here.

I love this gift! It is a chic Missoni charm necklace that also contains a large gold charm filled with Missoni Acqua solid perfume. I would buy it even if there wasn't perfume in it!!! You can get it online at Nordstrom.

Who wouldn't love this fabulous Diptyque candle? The candle above is called Encens and it is one of only three limited edition holiday candles for 2007. This candle is available at Aedes. Hurry though because I am sure that they won't last long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment