Friday, November 30, 2007

Gifts for the Hostess


This set of 12 hand blown colored shot glasses are hand made in Japan. Aren't they beautiful? The cost is $170 and you can buy them here.


I love these Hobnail Mercury Glass vases from Mothology.


Why not bring your hostess friend a bottle of St. Germain liquor? It is made with elderflower and it has won a bunch of fancy awards. I like it because I think the bottle is pretty and it reminds me of being in the 6th arrondissement of Paris.


Everyone who cooks uses extra virgin olive oil. I am sure of it. This Laudemio Frescobaldi Extra Virgin Olive Oil has been acclaimed by all sorts of food writers and Kelly Wearstler herself gives them as gifts. That must mean its good! You can order and see for yourself at Dean & Deluca.

No comments:

Post a Comment