Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Speaking of Lighting...

Here is a round up of some of my favorite lamps.

I love these Kartell lamps. They are so chic and fabulous and I desperately want a pair!



I think this Marlene Table Lamp from Crate & Barrell is classic.



I love all things Jonathan Adler, so it should come as no surprise that I think this Havenhurst lamp is amazing. I love, love, love the color of the lamp base.


Finally, I just bought the lamp below for $75 at a local antique market. Isn't it fabulous? I have been looking for a chrome Gourd inspired lamp forever and I was unwilling to pay more than $100 for one. I am so glad I waited!! I have seen these lamps sell for more than $600 so I was ecstatic went I found one that was so inexpensive. I plan on purchasing a black cylinder lamp shade and then it will be perfect!



No comments:

Post a Comment