Monday, January 21, 2008

We've Officially Broken Up (if anyone cares)


I recently had the unique and somewhat random opportunity to spend time with celeb Milo Ventimiglia of Heroes fame. I have to admit that I really didn't know anything about Milo before I met him except for the random tidbits I read in People or UsWeekly. Had it been someone like John Krasinski, I would have been beside myself with excitement. I did entertain the thought of asking Milo to have John call me (since they are apparently friends) but then thought this would come off as quite creepy and stalkeresque. I'm glad I didn't make a fool of myself :)

Anyways, Milo was very nice and pleasant to be around, if not a little shy. I definitely would not describe him as the gregarious type, so in order to make conversation I asked if he had a girlfriend or was "seeing someone." Admittedly this was quite nosy of me and absolutely none of my business. Surprisingly, Milo went into this whole discussion of how he was really busy and didn't have time to date and recently got out of a "bloodbath" of a 3 year relationship. I was surprised at how candid he was since I figured he would have responded with a simple "no" or "yes" or "it's not of your F*%@in business."

Cut to last week where I see the picture above of Mr. "I don't have time for a girlfriend" at the mall with none other than his just-barely-turned-18 year old costar Hayden Panettiere. Now Milo and I are over... done with it... finito. I realize that the last person he was going to tell about his relationship with a teenager was lil' old me, but he could have simply said "no comment" or "I don't talk about my personal life with strangers thank you." And to think it could have been such a beautiful one sided relationship.......


[Here is a picture of Milo and I. I'm the one with the blonde hair that I cut out of the frame. What can I say? I like to keep things anonymous ;)]

No comments:

Post a Comment