Friday, January 4, 2008

Such a Tease!


I opened up the latest Pottery Barn catalog today and was generally pleased with their Spring Collection. I typically stick with neutral colors - black, white, & gray - but all of the bright greens and yellows displayed throughout the pages brought a smile to my face. My smile got even bigger when I spotted a pair of turquoise foo dogs perched upon a lovely desk for sale. However, I quickly became disappointed when I searched in vain for those fabulous turquoise vases in the lower right hand corner. They were nowhere to be found!

Pottery Barn - I like you, I really do, but please do not display fabulous pretty items in your catalog that are not for sale. It is such a tease and frankly quite mean. I would appreciate it if you would refrain from doing this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment