Monday, December 3, 2007

A Few Luxury Items...



A luxury item that every girl should own is a fabulous pair of Christian Louboutin heels. These red soled beauties are to die for! You can pick these up for a cool $760 at Neiman Marcus.



I have a very unhealthy obsession with sunglasses. Every time I buy a pair of sunglasses I swear I will never buy another pair but seriously I have to have these Gucci aviators.



If you've got some money to spare, why not pick up an Hermès towel? I know, I know... why would you spend $400 on a beach towel that will just get all sandy and dirty? My solution for this is to only use the towel at a pool. That way it won't get dirty and you will look fabulously chic as you lay out in the sun (wearing SPF 55+ of course!).



I love all things Missoni and I think this scarf is the perfect winter accessory. Why not stay warm in style?

No comments:

Post a Comment