Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Monogram Madness

I love a good monogram! I pretty much think everything looks better monogrammed, although sometimes I feel like monogramming is really pretentious and snobby. However, I quickly go back to loving it a second later - especially when I find websites like Iomoi. I probably just spent 45 minutes looking at their website and lusting after every single item they sell. Seriously, it is like monogram Heaven!!!

What a great gift idea! You can give your friend who has everything a box of monogrammed matches- something she is SURE not to have! And the best part is that they are only $12!!!!

I absolutely love the pattern on this notebook. It would be great to carry in my purse and use to write down my random ideas and thoughts I have when I am out shopping.

I seriously can't handle these custom lucite trays from Iomoi. I love every single pattern they have. I couldn't possibly be forced to choose just one. It would be like naming a favorite pair of shoes - IMPOSSIBLE!


Look how amazing it would look with all your fabulous design books!


I have known about SuperDeluxe for a while and I have seriously considered buying one of their monogrammed paperweights and glass pen cups. I think I may just have to bite the bullet and buy this plate above. It would be the perfect landing place for my keys and it looks beautiful with my initial "R". Why can't money grown on trees?



Then of course there are the classic Lands End monogram totes. I have one with a navy blue monogram that I use as a beach bag/travel bag/shopping bag- you name it- and I love it! It is such a great investment and with the biggest bag running around $29.50, what are you waiting for???

No comments:

Post a Comment